These Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers are just incredible. Tim and I couldn’t stop ourselves from eating. But there was no guilt, the ingredients in this dish are just all too good for you. I love the combination of all the flavors and freshness of the dish.
And if you get any leftovers, you can always make burritos out of them! Recycle and reuse 😉
Other Bell Peppers Recipes
- Russian Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
- Marinated Mini Bell Peppers
- Ground Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Low-Carb Lasagna Stuffed Peppers (Quick & Easy)
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers (Low-Carb)
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 large Red Bell Peppers
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 cup Cooked Rice
- 1/2 cup Frozen Corn
- 10 oz Canned Black Beans
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 2 cup Mexican Cheese
- Prepare ingredient for the recipe.
- Rinse black beans and thaw corn. Combine it together with cooked rice, cheese and salsa.
- Cook ground meat on a preheated skillet. As you cook, break the meat into tiny pieces and add in taco seasoning. Combine meat with the rice mixture.
- Cut bell peppers in halves and remove seeds from the bell peppers.
- Stuff each piece with the mixture. Top with some cheese. I used Mexican cheese.
- Bake bell peppers at 350F for 30 minutes. Serve with some avocado or side of salsa.
- Do you have the leftover mixture? Not an issue. Use this to make burritos that you can freeze for work lunches.