Many years ago we were introduced to Carne Asada by a coworker. She was amazing at throwing great fiestas. We got a chance to join in for a few and that’s when we got to try the real Mexican food. The real Mexican food is nothing like what we have in fast foods, its darn delicious.
Carne Asada is thinly sliced beef that is marinated for sometime. It is served with fresh guacamole, grilled onions, black beans, rice, tortillas and fresh salsa.
We like to marinade Carne Asada for birthday parties or camping. If you plan to take it camping, marinade it a few days in advance and freeze it in a ziplock. This way it can stay fresh for several days.
Other Mexican Food to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 3 lb Beef
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 bn Fresh Parsley
- 1 medium Orange
- 2 small Lime
- 4 Green Onions
- Slice orange into thin slices. If beef that you have pursed is not sliced, slice it into very thin pieces.
- Lay out ingredients by placing a thin layer of beef, oranges, parsley, green onions and drizzle with some soy sauce. Repeat until you run out all ingredients.
- Press lime juice on top and let them marinate overnight.
- Grill beef until it’s golden brown on both sides.
- Serve beef right away. It is delicious when wrapped in tortillas with avocado, tomatoes, salsa or other veggies.