As a working mom, I understand how difficult it can be, to prepare a healthy breakfast on a daily basis. Usually, when I prepare burritos, I store some them in a freezer for later.
When preparing breakfast burritos, you can add all kids of fillings on the inside. Keep in mind, if you plan to store some for later, don’t use vegetables that would produce juice, such as fresh tomatoes or cucumbers.
Listed Tips: How to Bake Bacon and Instructions to Freeze for later.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lay out each slice of bacon, on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Place the sheet covered with bacon into the oven, bake until golden and crispy. Lay out the cooked bacon on a paper towel to get rid of any extra grease.
- Whisk milk together with eggs, season with salt. Heat the pan up, with oil, on a medium high heat, pour in egg mixture.
- While the eggs are cooking, keep on stirring and breaking eggs into small pieces. Remove from heat once they are cooked.
- Slice mushrooms. In a hot skillet, fry them with a little bit of oil until they are golden brown. Season with a little bit of salt.
- Build burritos by placing a little bit of each ingredient in the middle.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla inwards; roll the burrito tightly together.
- Fry the sides of each of the flour tortillas on a hot skillet, until burrito will be crispy and golden brown.
- Serve while the burritos are still warm.