These creamy meatballs have been a family hit. Every time there is a family potluck, my sister makes a huge pot of them, usually pairing them up with mashed potatoes.
When my husband found out that I was making them, he was all excited about them. Later that day, I over heard him talk to meatballs ‘mmmmm yumm”, I don’t think he saw me. If you want your husband talking to meatballs, make them, or maybe he would talk to you instead and tell you how great they are.
Just so you get an idea, they are moist chicken meatballs, that are floating in a flavorful, creamy sauce.
Other Meatball Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Combine together ground meat, bread crumbs, grated onion, egg and salt & pepper. Work the meat with your hand, to combine all ingredients together.
- Out of prepared meat, roll out equal sized meatballs. You can use a small ice cream scoop to create those equal pieces.
- Preheat a skillet with a few tablespoons of light olive oil, place meatballs on the skillet. To turn meatballs, lift up the skillet and shake it from side to side, this would help for meatballs keep their round shape.
- Remove meatballs and set the skillet aside.
- Add butter to the same skillet where you fried meatballs. Once butter is melted, add flour to the butter, stir until flour is well combined.
- Slowly whisk in water into the flour mixture. Than whisk in whipping cream into the cooking mixture, followed but a beef butter than bullion.
- Press garlic into the cream, than add meatballs into the cream.
- Let them simmer for 2-3 minutes and serve over mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.