With our Seattle weather, we always crave soups. My hubby is into protein now too, you know he works out and all… Hahha sorry baby!! 😉 Everyday he tells me he wants meat. This is something new for him because he never liked meat so much. I wanted to make a soup that’s just going to satisfy his craving and have a light, healthy feel to it.
This soup is definitely light and at the same time filling.
Other Meatball Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Garlic Parley Salt
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 bn Fresh Kale
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe. Bring 4 quarts of chicken broth or water to a boil.
- Dice onion and carrot into your size preference. Preheat oiled skillet, sautee onions until they are soften. Add in carrots and sautee until they are golden.
- Combine meat with egg and garlic salt.
- Add in sauteed ingredients to the boiling water/broth. Form meatballs and add one at a time to the boiling water. Leave it simmering for 15 minutes.
- Clean and dice potatoes into bite size pieces. Add to the cooking soup. Once all the ingredients are cooked, add in kale.
- Serve soup while it is warm.