Pumpkin season has been here for a few weeks. I’ve been meaning to share this recipe with you guys for a few years now. If you love pumpkin pastries, you will love this one.
My friend showed me this trick and she said that it has always been a hit in their family. Plus, who wouldn’t love a recipe with just 4 ingredients.
Simple Quick Pastries
Share Some Love ❤️
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 8 oz. Pillsbury Crescent Dough tubes
- Gather your ingredients. Soften the cream cheese at room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese with 1/4 cup of sugar and the pumpkin puree. Stir the mixture until it's creamy and smooth.
- Remove the Pillsbury Crescent Dough from the packaging. Spread a generous amount of the pumpkin mixture over each dough triangle and roll it up. Repeat until you have no pumpkin mixture left.
- Place each croissant on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the tops with sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes, or until the croissants turn golden brown.