Pumpkin season has been here for a few weeks. I’ve been meaning to share this recipe with you guys for a few years now. If you love pumpkin pastries, you will love this one.
My friend showed me this trick and she said that it has always been a hit in their family. Plus, who wouldn’t love a recipe with just 4 ingredients.
Simple Quick Pastries
Share Some Love ❤️
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 12 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Crescent Dough Jars
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe. Keep cream cheese in a room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese with 1/4 cup of sugar and pumpkin puree. Whisk the mixture together until it's creamy.
- Remove the dough from the packaging. Apply generous amount of the filling on the inside and roll up into a crescent roll.
- Spread them out on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the remainder of the sugar on the top.
- Bake at 350F for about 15 minutes or until the they're golden brown.