This Beef Gravy Recipe will work with any of your favorite grains or pasta. I usually try to make a side dish for work, that reheats well. This dish is just perfect for it.
You can also make this dish in a slow cooker, it will work just as well. You may need to adjust the cooking time, depending on your slow cooker.
Other Gravy Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Preheat oiled skilled, brown meat on all sides and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add diced onions and grated carrots to the mixture. Cook until the vegetables soften. Stir in flour to the mixture.
- Add in one quart of water or broth. Turn the heat on low and leave it simmering for at least an hour.
- Serve over pasta or any grain of your choice.