This Beef Stir Fry is literally the best stir fry you’ll ever try. It cooks in under 30 minutes, is rich in flavors and reheats amazingly well.
This Beef Stir Fry doesn’t stand far from the Beef Lo Mein Recipe; it’s just as delicious, and I am excited for all of you to try both recipes.
Beef stir fry recipe came one day out of the love we have for Beef Lo Mein. As always, we were trying to cut out carbs, and we knew that stir fry would be the best option. Kids can choose to have it with rice, and we like to load up on veggies.
Beef Stir Fry Ingredients
- snow peas
- soy sauce
- brown sugar
- sesame oil
How to Make Beef Stir Fry
On a hot skillet, cook beef until golden brown. Add soy sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil. Remove from skillet. Cook veggies until they soften, add soy sauce to the mixture. Add beef to the cooking veggies and serve while the dish is warm.
Try These Similar Recipes
- Simple Yakisoba Noodles Recipe
- Ground Beef Stir Fry
- Korean Stir-Fried Sweet Potato Noodles Recipe
- One Pot Beef & Broccoli Recipe
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb flank beef
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 onion
- 1 lb snow peas
- 4 garlic cloves
- oil for frying
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sweet ginger seasoning (or any other Asian seasoning)
- Cut flank steak into two inch width, cut beef into thin strips.
- Preheat the skillet with olive oil; cook beef until it’s cooked through. Season with Asian seasoning. To the cooking beef, add brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and sesame oil. Cook until the beef is browned and remove beef from the skillet.
- Dice carrots into thin strips and dice onions into half rings. Cook onions in the skillet on a medium heat until they’re softened, add carrots and cook until they’re also softened.
- Stir in snow peas, season with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and cook for another 2 minutes, press garlic into the mixture, stir to combine. Add beef into the vegetable mixture, stir to combine.
- Serve warm over white rice.