I have made tiramisu with ladyfingers and I didn’t really like it. This time(still living at moms), I had so much pressure trying to impress her(she cooks amazing food)… I was worried. But cake turned out so good and looked like one you buy at the store. I couldn’t stop bragging about it. Of course…I had to have it for breakfast too… 🙁 (thats what you get when you have amazing food at home)
It may look like lots of steps but its actually pretty easy to make it. Good luck and share with me how you liked it!
Here is a link with how to make Beskvit.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Beskvit Cake
- 3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 16 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Strong Coffee
- 3 tbsp Rum
- 7 oz Chocolate Bar
- Beat softened cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream and beat until cream is stiff. Keep frosting refrigerated until ready for use, its easier to spread on to the cake.
- Make 2 cups of really strong coffee of your choice. I used bold flavor, it makes the cake have more flavor. Let is cool down. Add rum and mix well.
- Split your cake into 3 layers. Place first layer on cake plate. (Be sure to let baked Beskvit cool of for bit, this way its not mushy.)
- With spoon pour 1/3 of the syrup evenly over the first cake layer.
- Spread 1/3 of the frosting over the first layer. Sift some cocoa powder, I used about 2 tsp. Center the second cake layer over the frosting. Repeat with second layer.
- On top layer pour syrup only on the side facing inside of the cake. Place it on your cake, cover with frosting. Shift some cocoa to decorate the top. Decorate sides with grated chocolate.