Chocolate dipped strawberries may look too complicated to make. The secret to a very easy dipping is to use chocolate melts, not chocolate chips but melts. They are sold in most craft stores or even Walmart. They chocolate runs very smooth and when it hardens its still easy to bite into.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 lb Fresh Strawberries
- 2 cup Chocolate Melts (sold at most craft stores)
- 1/4 cup Colored Chocolate Melts (sold at most craft stores)
- The best way to melt chocolate is on steam from boiling water. Boil water in pot, on top place bowl (make sure its not plastic that would melt, one of ours did?…) Mix while it is on boiling water, until completely melted. Keep your bowl on the pot so the chocolate stays melted.
- Wash strawberries and wipe with paper towel, so they are completely dry. Dip the strawberries into chocolate, shake some of the chocolate off, place it on tray.
- You can decorate strawberries with different color of chocolate, by placing some of melted chocolate into plastic bag and cutting off tiny bit of the corner.