If you are looking for a meatless, light dinner, this will be the one for you. This zucchini “ravioli” is so amazing, you will always come back to this recipe. Huge bonus, they reheat really well, although I doubt you will have much leftovers.
How to Make Zucchini Ravioli
- To get the thinnest possible strip of zucchini, use a potato peeler or a very harp knife.
- Fold each side of zucchini strip to seal the cheese mixture, then flip over the ravioli so the seam side is on the bottom.
Can you make Ravioli ahead of time
- All the ingredients can be put together and kept refrigerated until you are ready to bake.
- You can cook everything ahead of time. You will have the best results by reheating the dish in the oven.
Other Zucchini Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Combine together ricotta, parmesan, parsley and garlic salt.
- Make thin zucchini strips. You can accomplish this by using a potato peeler. Make a crossing out of two strips. Place the cheese mixture in the center and fold over the sides.
- Cover the baking pan with pasta sauce. Place zucchini ravioli into the pan, cover it with a spoonful of sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375F for about 25 minutes or until the top is golden.
Best Zucchini Ravioli Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8g40%
Vitamin A 885IU18%
Vitamin C 15.3mg19%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.