As many of you have notices that I am a little obsessed with zucchini recipes. There are dozens of them on our blog, just search for “zucchini”, you will understand what I mean.
This bread is moist and fluffy, with all the melted chocolate chips it’s almost like a brownies. This bread is a true treat!
Other Bread Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Bananas mashed
- 1 1/2 cup Zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Chocolate Chip
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, Optional , Optional
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar.
- In separate bowl beat eggs, bananas, oil and vanilla extract.
- Combine egg mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a oiled baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for about 45 minutes, check with a toothpick if the a bread is baked.