Looking for an easy Alfredo sauce recipe? With this simple to make Alfredo sauce recipe, your sauce is ready in 5 minutes.
One of my favorite sides to serve with this easy alfredo sauce are these Garlic Knots Recipe.
This Alfredo sauce is a no-fail, 5-minute sauce. Once you try it, you will never buy a jar of Alfredo sauce again. This sauce is great for both pizzas and pastas.
What to Use Alfredo Sauce for
Whenever we invite people over for the first time, we usually serve Italian dinner. So far it has been a no-fail plan. Often, it surprises people that we make our own Alfredo sauce and sometimes even homemade pasta. I’ve received frequent requests for the Alfredo sauce and so, here it is.
In addition to making Alfredo pasta, you can also put this Alfredo sauce on pizza or rice. I have even heard of people adding a little amount to mashed potatoes to give it an even better taste.
Variations to this Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Alfredo sauce is such a simple recipe and chances are you have the ingredients on hand. This recipe is a great way to sneak in added protein and veggies. If doing so, you may want to double the recipe depending on your ingredients. Some of my favorite are:
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
If you are wanting a little heat, add a pinch or two of cayenne pepper or cajun seasoning to your protein to spice it up a notch!
Ingredients for Easy Alfredo Sauce
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Unsalted Butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Cloves
- Parsley Garlic Salt
How to Make 5 Minute Easy Alfredo Sauce
Gather and measure all ingredients before beginning the cooking process. You will need to stand by the stove while this cooks, as the cream and cheese can burn very fast.
Follow the printable directions to heat your ingredients until ready to add in the cheese. Use a whisk for the best results and smoothest sauce.
Serve over pasta or use as a sauce for many recipes. Add to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
More Easy Pasta Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 2/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Parsley Garlic Salt
- Prepare all ingredients. Parmesan cheese is much better if it's not grated in advance.
- Preheat heavy whipping cream with butter, until it starts to simmer. Whisk the cream as it simmers, so it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- Press garlic into the cream and cook for another minute.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the cream, keep whisking until it completely melts.
- Now that the sauce is ready, you can prepare some pasta to go with it. Or, feel free to use it for baking pizza.