We love a good Italian dish in our family, but we try to keep pasta for a special occasion or weekend. You all know what happens when you eat a bit much pasta. 🙂
A friend of mine shared this recipe with me and I knew I had to share it with you all. It’s simple to prepare and almost guilt free, gluten free for sure. It does reheat perfectly, so we were able to pack it for work lunch. Hope you love it as much as we did 🙂
Other Delicious Zucchini Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 3 Zucchinis
- 16 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 16 oz grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt with Parsley
- 1/4 bn Fresh Basil Leaves
- 16 oz Favorite Pasta Sauce
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Slice all zucchini into long strips, grill them on each side till golden. You can substitute the grill with a skillet.
- Combine ricotta, eggs, parmesan, basil, garlic salt and fresh garlic together.
- Spread half of the sauce on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Spread cheese mixture onto the zucchini strips, Roll them up.
- Line them up together on a baking dish. You can line them up as you wish, standing up or sideways.
- Top it off with the rest of the sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden on top.