There is a serious obsession going on here with zucchini. This may be my hundredth zucchini recipe on here. They grow on my mother’s garden, like weeds and I love their taste so I will be sharing all the creative ways of using zucchini. By the way, did you try the Zucchini Bread recipe yet? Oh, it’s so good…
This zucchini crust, cheesy breadsticks are freakishly amazing. It’s definitely hard to stop after a first slice, but at the same time, why would you want to stop, it is good nutrition. And let me tell you, kids will eat these cheesy sticks up and will not complain about the green-looking crust.
Other Zucchini Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 cup Graded Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Grated Cheese of Choice (topping)
- Squeeze all of the juices you can, out of the grated zucchini. You can use your hands or a kitchen towel to do so.
- In a bowl, combine together grated zucchini, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and garlic salt. Stir to combine everything together.
- On a lined baking dish (parchment paper would work best), lay out the zucchini mixture.
- It's best to lay out the mixture to at least half of an inch in thickness, it will shrink while baking. Bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
- Top baked crust with your choice of cheese. I like to use mozzarella or Mexican cheese. Bake until the cheese melts. Serve while it's still hot.