Every year we take a cabin trip with my family. That’s where I get a lot of recipe ideas from my sisters. My oldest sister studied to be a chef and she has always been my inspiration for cooking.
While on the trip, she made this yakisoba noodles recipe. It was so bomb, I had to share it with you.
The recipe is actually very simple and quick to prepare. I love the amount of veggies the dish has. It’s an easy way to hide some veggies in your kids’ diet.
Other Similar Dishes
Share Some Love ❤️
Yakisoba Noodles Ingredients
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 large Carrot
- 1/2 bunch of Green Onions
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken
- 1/2 small Cabbage Head
- 1/2 large Yellow Onion
- 16 oz Yakisoba Noodles
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe. Veggies can be cut to the size of your preference. Some noodles may need to be preheated in their original packaging. Follow instructions on the box for the noodles.
- Cook all vegetables separately in a pan on high heat, just for a few minutes, to add a golden color to them.
- Prepare all the sauce ingredients.
- Cook chicken in a oiled skillet until all sides are golden brown.
- Add sautéed veggies and all the sauce ingredients to the pan.
- Add in noodles to the mixture. Cook for a few minutes and serve.