The Easy Korean Spicy Noodles are just too simple to prepare. These Korean noodles have the authentic flavors that will impress your crowd. In just 30 minutes, this will make your perfect dinner.
These Easy Korean Spicy Noodles are rich with flavor and kick of spice at the end. The noodles themselves give that extra chewy flavor, hard to explain, because it’s unlike any other noodles. Veggies tie everything together giving the dish a lot of vibrant flavors.
Korean noodles are made with sweet potato starch. They contain no gluten, making them a perfect dish for those that are gluten intolerant.
What are Spicy Korean Noodles?
Spicy Korean Noodles are also known as Japchae. They’re made using a combination of Korean stir-fried noodles and mix of vegetables. Japchae is known to be one of the most popular authentic dishes in Korea.
Where to Purchase the Korean Noodles?
You can buy the Korean Noodes on Amazon or your specialty Asian markets. If you’re planning to purchase them at your local market, you can always ask for help. The Korean noodles can be referenced as sweet potato or glass noodles.
Other Similar Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Korean noodles (also referred to as "glass noodles" or "sweet potato noodles")
- 1 lb beef
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 1/2 lb carrots
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 lb spinach
- Cut beef into thin strips against the grain. Chop the veggies into similar-sized pieces. Cook the Korean noodles according to the package instructions.
- Preheat a wok with a little bit of oil over medium heat. Brown the mushrooms and set them aside. Brown the carrots and set them aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients. In the wok, saute the beef slices until they form a bit of a brown crust. Pour the sauce over the beef. Let the beef simmer in the sauce for a couple of minutes.
- Add the noodles, carrots, green onions, and mushrooms into the wok. Toss to combine everything together. Add spinach, stir to combine, and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!