The Easy Korean Spicy Noodles are just too simple to prepare. These Korean noodles have the authentic flavors that will impress your crowd. In just 30 minutes, this will make your perfect dinner.
These Easy Korean Spicy Noodles are rich with flavor and kick of spice at the end. The noodles themselves give that extra chewy flavor, hard to explain, because it’s unlike any other noodles. Veggies tie everything together giving the dish a lot of vibrant flavors.
Korean noodles are made with sweet potato starch. They contain no gluten, making them a perfect dish for those that are gluten intolerant.
What are Spicy Korean Noodles?
Spicy Korean Noodles are also known as Japchae. They’re made using a combination of Korean stir-fried noodles and mix of vegetables. Japchae is known to be one of the most popular authentic dishes in Korea.
Where to Purchase the Korean Noodles?
You can buy the Korean Noodes on Amazon or your specialty Asian market. If you’re planning topurchase them at your local market, you can always ask for help. The Korean noodles can be referenced as sweet potato or glass noodles.
Other Similar Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Korean noodles a.k.a. glass noodles
- 1 lb beef
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 1/2 lb carrots
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 lb spinach
Korean Spicy Noodles Sauce
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp crushed red peppers
- 1 tsbp sesame seeds
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe. Cut beef into thin strips. Cut the rest of the ingredients to your own linking. Cook Korean noodles according to the package instructions.
- Preheat wok with a little bit of oil. Brown mushrooms, set aside and do the same for carrots.
- Prepare the ingredients for the spicy Korean noodle sauce.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl. In a wok, cook beef slices until it’s golden brown. Pour the sauce over the cooking beef. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add in Korean noodles, carrots, green onions and mushrooms. Toss to combine everything together. Add spinach to the mix. Stir to combine and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve while the Korean spicy noodles are still warm or reheat before serving.