The taste of sweet and sour chicken in this recipe is divine! We all loved the turnout and spared no leftovers.
I’ve been on an Asian food flare. After having such a successful Lo Mein dish, I wanted more.
Now that I’ve collected a few great Asian recipes, I am thinking of doing an all Asian dinner with friends; just need to think of a good dessert. Do you guys have a suggestion for a good Asian dessert?
Other Asian Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients, cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- To the chicken, add corn starch, pepper, salt and pressed garlic cloves. Stir to combine ingredients together.
- Preheat oil to medium heat. Whisk eggs in a bowl, dip each chicken piece into the eggs.
- Fry chicken on each side until golden brown.
- Place fried chicken on a baking dish in one layer.
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar and garlic salt, together. Pour sauce over the chicken, bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- As chicken bakes, turning the chicken every 10 minutes; this will create a nice coating layer.