The taste of sweet and sour chicken in this recipe is divine! We all loved the turnout and spared no leftovers.
I’ve been on an Asian food flare. After having such a successful Lo Mein dish, I wanted more.
Now that I’ve collected a few great Asian recipes, I am thinking of doing an all Asian dinner with friends; just need to think of a good dessert. Do you guys have a suggestion for a good Asian dessert?
Other Asian Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Slice the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the sliced chicken in a large mixing bowl, followed by the cornstarch, pepper, salt, and pressed garlic cloves. Stir until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Preheat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Dip each chicken piece into the eggs.
- Fry the chicken on each side until golden brown.
- Place the fried chicken in a baking dish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and garlic salt together. Pour the sauce over the chicken and bake it at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- As the chicken bakes, turn it over every 10 minutes to create a nice coating. Enjoy over steamed white rice or alongside your favorite noodle dish!