I love making cake pops, both kids and adults enjoy them. However, one of the biggest challenges I have, when making cake pops, is finding all of those special cake ingredients.
I enjoyed this simplified version of cake pops. I was able to make a quick stop at QFC, aka Kroger, and get all of my ingredients for this recipe.
OREO Cookies make the perfect texture for the cake pops, all you need is some cream cheese. There were many different flavors of OREO Cookies, I chose mint, since it seemed to be the most appropriate for the Holidays.
Other Sweet Treats
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 15 oz OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookies
- 12 oz White Baking Chocolate
- 6 drop Green Food Coloring
- Decorations for Cake Pops
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Combine together OREO Cookies with cream cheese. Blend together until the mixture turns all creamy. Place the mixture into a freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Using a scoop to form equal sizes, make balls out of the cookie mixture. Lay them out on a flat tray and freeze it for about 10 minutes.
- Melt 3 Tbsp of chocolate, dip each cake pop stick into the chocolate and insert it inside the cake pop.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave, stirring it every 20-30 seconds. Add in food coloring and stir to combine together.
- Dip in each cake pop and decorate as you wish. Place them on a stand to dry off.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.