After making cakes pops too many times, at least too many for my six pack ..lol.. (I don’t have one), I just wanted to give you better description and few more pictures to see how I make them. My boys love cake pops and I do have few girlfriends that have little obsession with them(no names ..lol). If you are choosing to go with making cake or cakes pops, I would say that they are not any harder to make.
Follow instructions how to bake Spongecake.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Biskvit Cake
- 1/2 cup Poppy Seeds
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream very cold
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 50 Candy Sticks sold in most craft stores
- 2 Chocolate Melts sold in most craft stores
- Break “beskvit” cake into tiny little pieces. Add raisins and poppy seeds to it.
- Beat whipping cream and sugar, until you get thick texture,. Be sure not to over beat, cream can become runny. Mix in cream into all your ingredients; add a bit at the time. Make sure the texture is not runny and sticks together.
- Make balls out of cake texture, using ice cream scoop. Place them on tray. Dip end of candy stick into chocolate, stick it inside the cake pop. Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- Remove cake pops from fridge and melt chocolate melts. The best way to melt chocolate is on steam from boiling water. Boil water in pot, on top place bowl. Mix while it is on boiling water, until completely melted. Keep your bowl on the pot so the chocolate stays melted.
- Dip cake pops one by one into chocolate. Sprinkle with poppy seeds or just place one piece of raisin on top. Let them dry by sticking them into paper box or you can make same stand as I have.