If you have gram crackers on hand, this is one of the easiest ways to prepare a dessert that only takes minutes.
This recipe I got years ago from a friend of mine, Zhanna. When I got a taste of them, I knew that I just had to share this recipe with you. Combination of cream cheese and gram crackers together tastes like a delicious cheesecake, and with chocolate covering, it’s beyond amazing.
Other Truffles to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 16 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1/3 Less Fat
- 16 oz Chocolate Melts
- 2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Combine cream cheese with graham cracker crumbs.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to make round pieces and place them onto a plate. Repeat until you’ve scooped up all of the cream cheese. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- While the cheesecake pieces are freezing, melt chocolate on a steam bath. To do so, set a pot of water to boil and place a bowl on top with chocolate. Warm water will melt the chocolate.
- Using a fork, dip each cheesecake piece into the melted chocolate. Place the chocolate covered pieces back on the wax paper. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.