If you have gram crackers on hand, this is one of the easiest ways to prepare a dessert that only takes minutes.
This recipe I got years ago from a friend of mine, Zhanna. When I got a taste of them, I knew that I just had to share this recipe with you. Combination of cream cheese and gram crackers together tastes like a delicious cheesecake, and with chocolate covering, it’s beyond amazing.
Other Truffles to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 16 oz chocolate melts
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Using a spatula, combine the softened cream cheese with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Using an ice cream scooper, portion out round pieces of batter, roll them into a ball in your hands, and place them onto a plate. Repeat until you have no truffle batter left. Pop the plate into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the cheesecake bites are freezing, melt the chocolate melts over a steam bath. To do so, set a pot of water to boil and place a bowl on top of it. Pop the melts into the bowl and stir them constantly until smooth, creamy, and melted.
- Using a fork, dip each cheesecake bite into the melted chocolate. Place the chocolate covered pieces on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!