A friend of mine, who eats gluten-free, personally invented these, and they are so darn good. These cookies only require five (5) minutes and five (5) ingredients. They are loaded with protein and they, believe it or not, are actually flour-less!
I was suspicious about these, because of the “no flour” thing, but that was until we made an unexpected visit to a friend. It took her only a few minutes to bake these, and the taste was so beyond amazing, that I gobbled quite a few of them that evening.
I don’t make requests too often, but you have to give this recipe a try. Let me know what you think. 😉
Other Nutella Cookies:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts (walnuts, pecans, peanuts also would work)
- Roast nuts in a microwave or an oven. Place them in a bag and crush into small pieces with something heavy, I used s meat tenderizer.
- In a bowl, whisk egg together with brown sugar. Mix in peanut butter and nutella.
- Fold in hazelnuts, mix to evenly spread nuts.
- Scoop small pieces of dough onto a lined baking sheet. Using a for,k press on the tops, lightly, to flatten it out.
- Bake cookies at 350F for 8-10 minutes. They maybe soft when they come out, let them cool for just a few minutes.