The 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies are soft and gooey in the middle, followed by a nice crunch of walnuts. With just 4 ingredients and being so easy to prepare, you will love this recipe.
These Nutella Cookies are so easy to make, it’ll be a perfect recipe to bake with your kid. You can have one kid forming the ball-shaped dough pieces and another creating the wells in the middle.
How to Make the Nutella Cookies?
- Combine flour, Nutella, and egg together. Cover it with a plastic wrap and let it sit in a room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Form ball-shaped cookies out of the dough. Form a well in the middle and fill it with Nutella, top it off with walnuts.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes at 350F. Let them cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- They taste best right out of the oven, but also can be kept fresh for a few days in an airtight container.
Other Nutella Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup all-purpose-flour
For the Filling
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- To prepare the dough, combine together an egg, flour, and Nutella.
- Cover the dough with a plastic wrap, let it rest for about 15 minutes on the counter. Form the ball-shaped dough pieces and using your thumb, form a well in the middle. Fill it with Nutella and top it off with walnuts.
- Bake cookies at 350F for 10 minutes. Let them cool down for about 10 minutes before serving.