This Baked Steak with Vegetables recipe is outrageously simple and at the same time, it serves a fancy dinner. If you were to order something like this at the restaurant, it can get ridiculously expensive. Little that we know, is how simple preparing good steak at home can be.
The juice of the baking steak, floats over the vegetables and the aroma is beyond heavenly. All you need, is some good salt to season the beef for great flavor results, because when it comes to flavor, a cut like flank, speaks for itself.
I hope you guys love this simple recipe, comment below to let me know what are some of your favorite beef recipes. My husband is a bit obsessed with beef, we have had a lot of Steak Sandwiches in our life. 🙂
Other Beef Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Beef Flank
- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb Asparagus
- 1/2 Purple Onion
- 1/2 lb Bell Pepper
- Light Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut all vegetables into one-inch chunks, spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Rub both sizes of beef with oil and salt. Place beef on top of the vegetables.
- Bake it at 400F, for about 12 minutes. Remove all vegetable from under the beef and continue baking beef for another 7-10 minutes, depending on how well you want it done. You can broil beef on high for about a minute, to brown it.
- Remove beef from heat, let it sit for about a minute. Slice it into thin slices and place them over vegetables.
- Serve while it’s warm, it’s the best that way.