This sandwich is the “bomb”! My husband loves steak and I am too bored with a simple slice of meat. To mix things up a bit, I made this sandwich for dinner the other day and it turned out heavenly.
Flavorful steak with sweetness from onions, some melted cheese and a kick of garlic, yumm!
Tips listed in this recipe
- An easy way to prepare a perfect steak that is moist and flavorful and you don’t even need a grill.
- Preparing herb butter spread that you can use for garlic bread or with steak.
Other Similar Recipes to Try
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers (Low-Carb)
- Baked Steak With Vegetables
- Gyro And Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
Share Some Love ❤️
- Preheat skillet to a high heat. During this time, rub both sides of the meat with salt, pepper and oil. Place meat in a hot skillet, cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side. During the process of cooking don’t move or flip meat, let it sizzle on each side, trust me it will not burn.
- To see if it’s cooked to your preference you can cut and peek inside. Slice cooked steak into thin long strips.
- Slice onion into half rings. On a separate skillet, saute onions with a little bit of oil, until golden brown.
- To prepare butter spread, combine butter together with crushed garlic and diced dill, mix until you get the same consistency. Slice baguette, spread herb butter over both sides of the bread.
- Form the sandwich in this order; parmesan cheese, steak, harvati cheese and caramelized onions, top with the other slice of bread.
- It is best to serve the sandwich while hot and cheese is all melted.