One pot meals have been the thing in our house lately. Not only the fact that I like quick meals and not that I am getting lazy with washing dishes. It turned out perfect in one pot. All of those flavors form the meat, went into broccoli and the sauce, yummeee… one pot idea is Genius! I have a gut feeling that all of you would love this recipe, just as much as Beef Lo Mein.
The best cut of beef for this recipe, would be flank, but you can use carne asada cuts or any other cut of meat. Just make sure it doesn’t have a ton of fat on it.
Other Asian Recipes to Try
- Simple Yakisoba Noodles Recipe
- The Best Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- Korean Stir-Fried Sweet Potato Noodles Recipe
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients ahead of time. This will make your cooking quicker and smoother.
- Slice beef into long, thin strips. Preheat a deep skillet on a high heat with a little bit of olive oil. Cook beef until it gets golden brown. Season beef with some salt and don't over-season, because soy sauce will add a lot of flavor.
- Add soy sauce into corn starch and stir to combine it into even mixture. Combine the mixture together with brown sugar and sesame oil. Pour mixture over cooking beef, add hot water amd stir to combine everything together.
- Dice broccoli into medium size pieces and stir them into the cooking beef. Press garlic to the mix. Cook it for 5-10 minutes or until broccoli is softened.
- Serve beef & broccoli while it's still hot. It pairs well with rice.