If you have been my friend here for a while, you know my obsession with those Cottage Cheese Pancakes, oh they are just num num!! This recipe has similar ingredients but looks nothing like those pancakes, it’s magic 😉
How about those sweet buns, loaded with cottage cheese?!! I say amazing! They are yeast free and so you can have them all prepared in a very short amount of time. This would make a perfect weekend breakfast. I still can’t believe that they can be made in under 30 minutes.
They are so soft and light, almost melt in your mouth. They aren’t too sweet, so you can add some more sugar or just add some jam when serving.
Other Cottage Cheese Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe. You can use any cottage cheese brand you have on hand.
- Combine together cottage cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. You can use a blender for it or a food processor.
- In a small bowl, combine baking soda with vinegar, add it into the mixture. Also add baking powder and flour to the mixture.
- You will end up with very sticky dough, so flour the work area really well. Divide the dough into equal pieces.
- Form round shapes out of each piece, placing them apart on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F buns for 12 minutes, than apply some milk with pastry brush and sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Continue baking them for another 5-10 minutes or until they are golden brown. Let them cool to a room temperature and they are ready to be served. To keep them fresh, have them sealed in an air tight container.