This spinach dip lasagna recipe combines two irresistible things – spinach dip and gooey lasagna. Insanely delicious and crave-worthy!
Most people, that I know, love spinach dip and they also happen to love lasagna. Aha!!! This doubles the love for this recipe. Just imagine eating a dip as a lasagna dish, it’s unbelievably delicious!
I know that I haven’t yet posted a spinach dip recipe, and I do have just a perfect recipe for you, hang in there. But for now, give this lasagna a try. Making a homemade lasagna is easier than you think.
For the bacon part, see How To Make Perfect Bacon.
And if you rather feel like having a Mushroom Lasagna, you be my guest! 🙂
Other Delicious Pasta Recipes:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 24 oz Cottage Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 cup Spinach
- 8 sli Crispy Bacon
- 3 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12 sh Lasagna Noodles
- Dice bacon into tiny pieces and grate cheese.
- Blend cottage cheese together with garlic powder, until the cheese is smooth.
- Dice spinach into medium size pieces.
- Butter all sides of your baking dish. Place lasagna sheets on the bottom of the dish, followed by a cottage cheese mixture, followed by a third of spinach, bacon bites, mozzarella cheese and parmesan.
- Repeat laying out ingredients until you run out. Make sure that the top is covered with cheese.
- Bake lasagna sealed with foil or a baking dish cover, at 250F for 45 minutes. Remove the cover, bake until the top is golden brown. Serve lasagna right away, while the cheese is all melted.