Pasta salads are legit food. They are fresh and filling at the same time. This salad is incredible, I am love with the fresh crunchy veggies, with flavorful cheese and pasta. It’ s one of those dishes that you will get to refill your plate over and over again. At least that’s what happened with us.
This is a prefect salad for large parties. Just prepare the ingredient ahead of time and add dressing before serving. It will stay fresh for hours, but best not to leave it overnight.
If you ever spot those pretty colorful pastas at the store, grab them for this salad, it will add so much life to your salad.
Other Filling Salad Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cup Uncooked Pasta
- 1 lb Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 large Cucumber
- 1 lb Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Parsley (fresh or dry)
- Prepare ingredients for the salad. Cook pasta per package instructions.
- Dice all ingredients to your liking. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add balsamic vinegar and olive oil to the salad, season with salt to your tasting.
- Toss all ingredients together, serve right away. It's best while still fresh.