This pork ribs recipe has been our family staple for many years. A family get together is not a get together, without pork ribs. And if there is a sale for good quality pork ribs, at a store, we let each other know. My husband and I try to stay away from pork in general, but these ribs are an exception.
These ribs are so tender, and completely loose on the bone, with a nice hint of sweetness form onions. It’s crusty on the outside, while preserving a natural flavor of meat on the inside. Even if you are not much of a pork consumer, you must give this a try.
Other Ribs Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Rub pork ribs generously on each side with pepper, salt and paprika.
- Preheat the skillets with oil, to a high heat. Fry each side of ribs until it turns golden brown.
- Dice onions into half rings and set aside. Remove ribs from the skillet. Place onions into the grease that was left on a skillet, sautee until golden.
- Place ribs into an iron cast oven, spread onions over the top of ribs. If you don’t have the iron cast ones, you can use any other baking dish with a lid.
- Bake ribs for about 90 minutes at 280F. Use a fork to poke through, to see if it’s ready.