This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Klement’s Sausage. All opinions are 100% mine.
I couldn’t wait to share this one pan dish with you. Having Klement’s Sausage on hand, makes this dish so effortless. You don’t really need to accompany this recipe with side-dishes, since it’s all there.
Klement’s Sausage is high in protein and rich in flavor. It reminds me a lot of the European foods I ate as a child. The combination of protein, seafood and veggies make a perfect filling dish.
Ingredients can be switched around and you can use your favorite seasoning. I am boring, so I just stick with salt and garlic salt… once in a while I try some new seasoning.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Klements Sausage
- 1 lb Raw Large Shrimp
- 1 lb Baby Potatoes
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1 Yellow onion
- Seasoning of your choice
- Olive oil
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe. As far as seasoning, you can change it up and use your favorite one.
- Cut up veggies into chunks and sausage into bite size pieces. Season lightly with your favorite seasoning and oil.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Spread them on a baking sheet evenly.
- Bake until veggies are almost all cooked through. Season shrimp and spread them evenly on a banking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink. The dish can be served right away or reheated later.