You’ve recently seen me in one of the vlogs devouring cod. As you can tell from the video, it was incredibly delicious. Since then, I’ve been working on the perfect recipe to share with you guys.
The potatoes absorb fish flavors, tying the dish together. Butter and garlic salt add the wondrous taste. Most foods don’t need gazillion spices to make them wonderful, they should just be for their own flavors. This recipe makes for a whole meal that will keep you satisfied and filed.
If you don’t cook because you are so busy, you don’t have an excuse anymore, because this dish is beyond easy.
Cod Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cook potatoes until they are just soft, but not falling apart.
- Cut potatoes into one inch cubes and cut fish into the same size pieces.
- Season both with some garlic salt.
- Pour melted butter over potatoes and remain over fish.
- Lay everything out on a baking sheet. I prefer it all in one layer, this way it creates a better crust.
- Bake it at 425 for 15 minutes, then turn on broil for a few minutes, just until it gets a nice crust. Serve it right away. If you plan to reheat it later, place a thin slice of butter on top to keep it moist and flavorful.