One-pan dishes are convenient in a sense of not having to wash a ton of dishes and preserving all the flavors all in one pan. While chicken is roasting, it produces a lot of juices, which will feed the vegetables with chicken infused flavors.
While preparing this dish is very easy, it does turn out like a dish for a feast. It reminded me of the Holidays and family dinners.
Other Chicken Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Peel potatoes, carrots and onions. Cut all vegetables into medium size pieces.
- Place onions on the bottom of the baking dish. In a large bowl, combine together potatoes and carrots, season with dry parsley, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, toss everything to combine together.
- Spread vegetables over the onions in a baking dish.
- Butterfly chicken and season it on all sides with your favorite seasoning or salt, parsley and pepper.
- Spread vegetables apart, placing the chicken in the middle of the pan.
- Bake chicken at 400F for 90 minutes or until it's completely baked. If you wish to crispy up the chicken, you can set the dish to a broil for a bit.