I’ve been making this Creamy Cauliflower Rice dish for a while now. I felt like it was too simple to share on the blog. But every time I make it, we love it. On our recent trip to see Tim’s family, I made the creamy cauliflower rice and everyone went in for seconds. They couldn’t believe how good cauliflower tastes. Tim’s dad said that he can easily replace regular rice with the cauliflower rice.
If you’re trying to eat healthy, this is the dish you must try. You can also skip out on cheese. The dish won’t be as creamy, but at least a bit healthier.
Other Low Carb Dishes
- Low-Carb Lasagna Stuffed Peppers (Quick & Easy)
- Ground Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 30-Minute Low-Carb Chicken
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe. Chicken should be cut into bitesize pieces.
- Preheat the skillet with a little bit of oil. Add in chicken and cook on a medium-high, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add onions and carrots to the chicken, cook until everything is golden brown.
- Turn heat to high. Add cauliflower rice to the mixture and continue mixing everything as the cauliflower rice cooks. This step should only take a few minutes. Cook until you see the golden marks, to make it less mushy.
- Reduce heat to low, add herbs and cheese. Stir to combine everything together. After a few minutes remove dish from the heat.
- Serve right away while the cheese is all melted. This dish reheats really well.