I’ve been making this Creamy Cauliflower Rice dish for a while now. I felt like it was too simple to share on the blog. But every time I make it, we love it. On our recent trip to see Tim’s family, I made the creamy cauliflower rice and everyone went in for seconds. They couldn’t believe how good cauliflower tastes. Tim’s dad said that he can easily replace regular rice with the cauliflower rice.
If you’re trying to eat healthy, this is the dish you must try. You can also skip out on cheese. The dish won’t be as creamy, but at least a bit healthier.
Other Low Carb Dishes
- Low-Carb Lasagna Stuffed Peppers (Quick & Easy)
- Ground Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 30-Minute Low-Carb Chicken
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 grated carrot
- 2 lb frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- olive oil to taste
- garlic parsley salt to taste
- handful of fresh herbs optional
- Gather the ingredients for the recipe. Chop the onion and grate the carrot. Next, cube the chicken into small pieces.
- Preheat a deep skillet with oil over medium heat. Add the chicken into the skillet and sauté it until fully cooked.
- Add the onions and carrots into the skillet and cook the veggies until they turn golden brown.
- Turn the skillet heat to high. Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet, continuing to mix everything as it cooks (2-3 minutes, or until the rice turns a slight shade of brown).
- Reduce the skillet heat to low and add the herbs and cheese. Stir to combine and remove the dish from heat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!