This is the best recipe for classic peanut butter cookies. These cookies are soft and irresistible. They go perfectly with a cup of milk or latte.
5 Reasons Why This Is The Best Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- This recipe does not require special ingredients.Chances are, you probably already have all the ingredients in your kitchen.
- This recipe is sosimple, it’s perfect for beginners. And if you’re a pro, there’s no wrong in playing around with the ingredients.
- This is a quick recipe. It only takes 25 minutes to prepare these cookies. That’s a lot quicker than going to the store and back!
- These homemade cookies are free of the evil ingredients that come with store-bought dough, such as the food dyes and preservatives. If you want it even more healthy, just substitute the ingredients with healthier alternatives.
- These are the best tasting peanut butter cookies. These turn out so crunchy, so chewy, they fall apart so deliciously in your mouth. This recipe gives peanut butter a whole new dimension.
How to make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine flour together with baking powder and soda, set aside.
- Whisk butter with both the sugars until smooth. To the butter mixture, add in peanut butter and egg, whisk to combine.
- Add in flour to the mixture.
- Finally, form cookies using an ice cream scoop, flatten tops with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes, you will have perfectly soft peanut butter cookies.
Other Cookies Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
These peanut butter cookies are moist, chewy, and packed with irresistible peanut butter flavor. Perfectly paired with a tall glass of milk or a latte!
- Gather your ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Beat the mixture until smooth. Next, add in the peanut butter and egg and beat to combine.
- With the mixer turned set to the slowest speed, slowly add in the flour mixture and continue beating until it's well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Shape the cookies into a ball and flatten each ball slightly with your palms. Using a fork, create a criss-cross pattern on top of the cookies.
- Bake the cookies at 350°F for 10 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for at least 5 minutes. They may look a little underbaked, but don't worry – they will harden as they cool. Enjoy!
The Best Peanut Butter Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 171 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Vitamin A 155IU3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.