These sugar cookies will definitely be making it to our Thanksgiving get-together. Because they can be prepared in advance and standing out from the thirty or so other things on the menu. But in either case, sugar cookie go very well with coffee or tea, so it’s no problem having them all year around, just as long as there’s portion control. 🙂
As Thanksgiving is approaching, I will be sharing more of likewise recipes. As you probably know it, my family goes all out for any gathering, so a variety foods is the norm.
Other Cookies to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Combine flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and egg in a bowl of an electric mixer on medium-high, until smooth.
- Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap, let it chill in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 1/4 inch thick. Cut shapes and place on lined baking sheets.
- Preheat oven to 350F, bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown.