This is the best recipe for classic peanut butter cookies. These cookies are soft and irresistible. They go perfectly with a cup of milk or latte.
5 Reasons Why This Is The Best Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- This recipe does not require special ingredients. Chances are, you probably already have all the ingredients in your kitchen.
- This recipe is so simple, it's perfect for beginners. And if you're a pro, there's no wrong in playing around with the ingredients.
- This is a quick recipe. It only takes 25 minutes to prepare these cookies. That's a lot quicker than going to the store and back!
- These homemade cookies are free of the evil ingredients that come with store-bought dough, such as the food dyes and preservatives. If you want it even more healthy, just substitute the ingredients with healthier alternatives.
- These are the best tasting peanut butter cookies. These turn out so soft, so chewy, they fall apart so deliciously in your mouth. This recipe gives peanut butter a whole new dimension.
How to make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine flour together with baking powder and soda, set aside.
- Whisk butter with both the sugars until smooth. To the butter mixture, add in peanut butter and egg, whisk to combine.
- Add in flour to the mixture.
- Finally, form cookies using an ice cream scoop, flatten tops with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes, you will have perfectly soft peanut butter cookies.