I am on hunt for healthy meals and creating healthy life style for my family. It is huge challenge for me. Growing up in Ukrainian family that eats potatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner with whole lot of pork just makes things much worst. If you have been following my journey you can tell that I have weakness with carbs. Well honestly I felt like all wraps should be done this way and I don’t need any carbs in my wrap. I loved it; it tasted fresh, crispy, healthy and very yummy.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb 97% Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 large Red Pepper
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 1 large Avocado
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In medium/high heat fly ground turkey, I didn’t add any oil, it wasn’t necessary but if your turkey starts been too dry you can add some olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix turkey the whole time so it doesn’t all stick together.
- To almost cooked turkey add chopped green onions and grated garlic. Cook until golden brown.
- Chop into small pieces pepper and avocado. Set up lettuce leafs in way where you can fill them up.
- Place cooked ground turkey, top with cheese, avocados and fresh pepper. Sprinkle little fresh salt, will add flavor to avocados.