EASY! A 30-minute Low-Carb Chicken is a perfect go-to dish during a busy weeknight. So effortless! All the cooking is done in one pan with barely any dishes to clean.
Low-Carb Chicken is juicy, flavorful and rich in each bite. Serve it with a side of your favorite salad or grains.
On the weekdays we stick to low carb. That doesn’t meant that you have to give up the delicious flavors. You can still enjoy the rich flavors of the dish. Easy Low-Carb Lasagnais a great example of it.
How to Make Low Carb Chicken in 30 Minutes
- Brown seasoned chicken breast on both sides. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add whipping cream, parmesan and pressed garlic. Bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken to the sauce. Top off with mozzarella.
- Bake at 360℉ for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches to 165℉ degrees.
Cooking Tip: If you don’t want to use an oven for the last 15 minutes of cooking, you can cover the chicken with a lid and cook it on the stove top.
Other Low Chicken Recipes Must Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients ahead of time. Preheat oven to 360℉.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides. Preheat a well oiled skillet and brown chicken on both sides.
- In a skillet combine whipping cream, parmesan cheese and pressed garlic. Bring mixture to a simmer. Add chicken to the sauce and top it off with mozzarella.
- Place the chicken in the oven for about 15 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165℉. Serve chicken while it’s warm.