Looking for a simpleseafood stuffed mushrooms recipe? The crab leaves you with an amazing tasting appetizer that can be used a party food or for dinner.
Another easy appetizer I often serve with these stuffed mushrooms are my Fillo Shells Mushroom Appetizer.
I’ve tried several different recipes for seafood stuffed mushrooms in the past, this one, in particular, has stuck around with me for many years. This recipe has earned many compliments throughout the years. As a matter of fact, this is the exact recipe that made me like mushrooms in the first place.
Seafood Stuffed mushrooms are very popular as an appetizer or as finger foods at parties and picnics. With these crab stuffed mushrooms, you can make them for any occasion, including dinner.
Variations to Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- Grab Portabella Mushroom Caps – they are much larger and make easily for dinner
- Replace the crab meat with lobster or shrimp
- If serving for a dinner party, top off the seafood stuffed mushrooms with fresh parsley after they’ve baked for a finished look before serving!
Ingredients for Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- White Mushrooms
- Crab Meat
- Garlic Cloves
- Green Onions
- Mexican Cheese
How to Make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Prepare to make this recipe by reading over the printable option below, and gathering all ingredients together to save time. You will need to clean your mushrooms first. I prefer to simply use a damp paper towel to do this, as submerging the mushrooms can lead to them being too wet and mushy later.
Once your mushrooms have been cleaned and the stems removed, you will prep and combine the ingredients for the stuffing. Stuff each mushroom generously and place on a baking sheet. Cook as directed and serve hot.
Other Similar Recipes to Try:
- Mushroom Appetizer
- Crab Mushroom Canapés
- Mushroom Bell Pepper Canapes
- Russian Crab Salad Recipe
- Sushi with Crab and Cream Cheese
Share Some Love ❤️
- 30 large White Mushrooms
- 1 lb Crab Meat
- 7 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Green Onions
- 1 lb Mexican Cheese
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Wipe mushrooms clean and remove the stems.
- Dice onion and crab meat into tiny pieces. Press garlic and grate cheese.
- Combine all ingredients together with mayonnaise.
- Stuff mushrooms with the mixture, placing them on a baking sheet.
- Keep the space between each mushroom, so prevent them from sticking together once the cheese melts.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Bake them for about 20 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown. Serve hot.