Crunchy on the outside and a nice hit of crab meat on the inside, that’s what makes this a delicious appetizer. These cook quick and the preparation is very simple.
As a tip – these crab puffs go wonderfully with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a medium bowl, combine crab meat together with cream cheese; season with garlic salt.
- Spoon a small amount of crab meat mixture inside each won ton wrapper. Using a pastry brush, wet edges of the wrapper and seal corners.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan, until oil is sizzling. In small batches, carefully place won tons into the hot oil.
- Fry 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve
Easy Crab Puffs Recipe (Crab Ragoon)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 475 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Vitamin A 410IU8%
Vitamin C 4mg5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.