Crunchy on the outside and a nice hit of crab meat on the inside, that’s what makes this a delicious appetizer. These cook quick and the preparation is very simple.
As a tip – these crab puffs go wonderfully with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a medium bowl, combine crab meat together with cream cheese; season with garlic salt.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan, until oil is sizzling.
- Spoon a small amount of crab meat mixture inside each won ton wrapper. Using a pastry brush, wet edges of the wrapper and seal corners.
- In small batches, carefully place won tons into the hot oil.
- Fry 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Puffs with Crab
Amount Per Serving
Calories 488 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Vitamin A 395IU8%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.