Hot canapes with melted cheesy tops are always such a hit. Especially, when you pair two very flavorful foods together like crab and mushrooms you will have yourself a party in the mouth. No joke this stuff is amazing, I can see this recipe being a November hit.
Sometimes (or most of the time) when I daydream about food, these type of recipes come to life. I think of different combinations and ways to present them together.
Other Crab Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Crab Meat
- 1 Baguette
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 1 bn Green Onions
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare ingredients for canapes. Slice bread into thin pieces.
- Dice crab meat, green onions, mushrooms and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Add in cream cheese and mayonnaise, stir well to combine everything together.
- Apply a spoonful of mixture on top of the sliced bread. Toast canapes on a low broil, until they are golden and toasted.
- Serve canapes while they are still hot and all the cheese is melted.