Hot canapes with melted cheesy tops are always such a hit. Especially, when you pair two very flavorful foods together like crab and mushrooms you will have yourself a party in the mouth. No joke this stuff is amazing, I can see this recipe being a November hit.
Sometimes (or most of the time) when I daydream about food, these type of recipes come to life. I think of different combinations and ways to present them together.
Other Crab Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb crab meat
- 1 baguette
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 1 bn green onions
- 4 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- Gather all your ingredients. Slice the baguette into thin, even-sized pieces.
- Dice the crab meat, green onions, and mushrooms and toss them into a mixing bowl with the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Add in the cream cheese and mayonnaise, stirring until well-combined.
- Apply a spoonful of the crab mixture on top of each piece of sliced bread. Toast the canapés on a low broil until they are golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately!