One of the holidays, when my family had a food potluck, my sister-in-law brought this dish. It was such a cute appetizer and was amazingly tasty. Ever since, this recipe stuck around our family.
These crepes are great as fast foods, especially since my boys often go to the fridge for fast foods.
Other Crepe Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 large Onion
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sweet and Sour Sauce (optional)
Making the Crepes
- Whisk eggs with flour until smooth. Add milk as you are stirring, followed by oil.
- Preheat frying pan until it's sizzling hot, keeping heat at medium/high. With first crepe, use spray oil to spray pan. You do not need to do this for the remaining, as the crepes already have oil in them. Tip: I use two small frying pans to speed up the production..lol
- By lifting up the frying pan with one hand and with the other, pour in crepe batter. Shift pan from side to side to cover the bottom. I flip crepes by lifting the edges with a fork.
Putting Crepe Pockets Together
- Dice onions into circles. Dice small onion rings into tiny cubes. Saute onions until they are golden brown.
- Cook chicken breast in boiling water, seasoned with salt. Once chicken is cooked shred it into small pieces.
- Combine chicken together with diced onions, mix in cream cheese until you get an even mixture.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the center of a crepe.
- Bring all sides together and tighten them up with an onion ring.
- Line all crepes on ceramic dish. Before serving, heat then in an oven at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.