I’ve often heard that these crepes deserve a page of their own. Based on all of your feedback and comments, these are truly The Perfect Crepes! I am not afraid to say that, because I know these are truly the best recipes I’ve tried. If you haven’t tried making this recipe, you must or you are totally missing out.
Well, hope you have a sweet, sweet breakfast this weekend 🙂 And get creative with your own fillings for the crepes.
Other Crepe Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup melted Coconut Oil
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Whisk eggs, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Add milk as you are stirring, followed by oil.
- Preheat the frying pan until it's sizzling hot, keeping heat at medium/high. With the first crepe, use spray oil to pray pan. After the first one, you wouldn’t need to do this, because crepes already have oil in them.
- While lifting up the frying pan with one hand, pour in crepe batter using the other, shifting the pan from side to side, to cover the bottom. Flip crepes by lifting corners with a fork.