Oh my goodness I’ve been so busy lately, but on the other hand I am so happy that we still eat homemade meals and we don’t have to sacrifice on the quality. Last weekend we used Hormel Foods products to make our brunch in minutes. The flavors were so BOMB. It reminded me of the chicken bacon ranch pizza, but as an appetizer. I am sure this will be your go-to appetizer when you are hosting.
BTW – while printing off a ton of coupons for the grocery shopping trip, I’ve noticed some easy recipe ideas. This mama loves Easy!!! And if you will be hanging out in there, we may bump into each other. Well, to stay on top of it, you can set yourself up with Hormel Newsletter, they’ll keep you inspired, that’s for sure.
In this recipe I’ve used Premium Chicken Breast. It’s an easy way to add a great taste and satisfying protein to your meals. Also, Fully Cooked Bacon, that is always ridiculously great for that extra flavor kick.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cn Canned Hormel Chicken Breast
- 1 pk Fully Cooked Bacon
- 1/2 Baugatte
- 2 cup Mexican Cheese
- 4 Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Ranch
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe. You can find Hormel Fully cooked bacon in refrigerated section and chicken breast in canned meats section.
- Slice baguette into thin slices. Dice green onions into small pieces.
- Drain all the juices from Hormel Chicken Breast, break it into small pieces.
- Stack Hormel Fully cooked bacon on top of each other and slice it into small, thin strips.
- Place all ingredient into a bowl. Combine together with a spoon or a form, stir until well combined.
- Top each piece of baguette with a spoonful of topping. Lay them out on a baking sheet.
- Broil on low for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. If you prefer to Broil on High, then keep an eye on them and cook until golden brown.