Air Fryer French Fries take only 15 minutes to cook. They will satisfy your craving for fries, while being made without all the greasy oils.
If you love this air fryer recipe, try our Easy Air Fryer Baked Potato.
Air fryer French fries have been on repeat at our house. My boys love them as an after-school snack. They’re so easy to prepare that, by the time I get the boys from the school bus, we make it home to fresh french fries.
These fries have that crispy delicious outside as well as a fresh taste. As a child I always loved that golden crunch on my fries, and with an air fryer, I am finally able to achieve that.
Are the Air Fryer French Fries Healthy?
French fries are generally not regarded as the healthy foods. But, if you are craving crispy French fries, air fryer fries are the best option to go with. They avoid all the unhealthy oils, while achieving a very similar taste to the fast food fries.
How to Cook the Air Fryer Frozen French Fries?
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil and place fries into the air fryer. The amount depends on the capacity. Cook fries at 400°F for 17-20 minutes. Shake fries a few times during the cooking process to prevent them from sticking together.
Other Air Fryer Recipes to Try:
Currently, I’m using the Gourmia Digital Air Fryer, so far I really like it!
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 potatoes cut into French fries
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt to taste adjust to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Soak French fries in cold water for at least 20 minutes. Drain off the water, and pat dry with a paper towel. Toss fries with a bit of oil and salt.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil. Place the French fries inside of the air fryer, and cook for 15 minutes at 400°F. Every 5 minutes, open the air fryer and toss them to cook on all sides.
- Season French fries with a little more salt and serve with your favorite sauce.