After spamming you with my Nespresso photos and vlog video, I’ve realized that so many of you own one as well. Usually, the word gets around when there is something really good, so I am not surprised. Because many of you have the machine, I decided to share this simple, but luxurious drink.
The new Nespresso VertuoLine came out with a new capsule, called Caramelizio blend. This is a perfect blend to make yourself a fancy drink, with caramel and chocolate flavors. And it really is much better than a $5 drink from your local coffee shop.
I will do a full review of the Nespresso and why I love their machines. If you’d like to see, stay tuned.
Other Coffee Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 20 oz milk
- 1 tsp Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa or a different brand equivalent
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1 capsule Nespresso Caramelizio
- Gather all the ingredients for the latte.
- Combine the cocoa with milk. Place it into a milk frother. If you're using the Nespresso Aeroccino, froth the milk on the cappuccino setting.
- Pour the syrup into the bottom of your cup. Next, pour the heated cocoa milk into the cup and stir to combine. Brew the capsule of Nespresso Caramelizio directly into the cup.
- Stir and enjoy!