Now that boys are growing up, meats are highly requested in our family. We love a good pork ribs recipe, often as a soup. We don’t eat too much pork, but when we do, it’s either bacon or pork ribs.
Recently we took our very first trip to Texas and it’s no secret, they know how to make good BBQ. We visited a few spots while we were there and as we headed back, I knew I had to master this whole BBQ ribs situation at home. This recipe turned out pretty amazing and so easy to do. Ribs were still moist and full of flavor.
Other Delicious Pork Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 3 lb Pork Ribs
- 12 oz BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Onion Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe. You can use the BBQ sauce of your choice.
- Combine all spices together.
- Rub spices generously onto ribs. You can leave them seasoned overnight or you can continue with the next steps.
- Wrap ribs really well with foil. Make sure all sides are fully secure so the juices stay on the inside. Let them bake for 60-80 minutes.
- When you see ribs getting tender, remove them from the foil.
- Apply your favorite BBQ sauce all over the ribs. Be generous with the sauce. Grill them on both sides, as you grill, continue adding more BBQ sauce.
- Serve & Enjoy!