Now that boys are growing up, meats are highly requested in our family. We love a good pork ribs recipe, often as a soup. We don’t eat too much pork, but when we do, it’s either bacon or pork ribs.
Recently we took our very first trip to Texas and it’s no secret, they know how to make good BBQ. We visited a few spots while we were there and as we headed back, I knew I had to master this whole BBQ ribs situation at home. This recipe turned out pretty amazing and so easy to do. Ribs were still moist and full of flavor.
Other Delicious Pork Recipes
- Cuban Pork Sandwich
- 30 Minute Instant Pot Ribs
- Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Pork Ribs
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Share Some Love ❤️
- Gather all the ingredients for the recipe. Feel free to use whatever BBQ sauce you love most or whip one up homemade.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the dry spices together.
- Spread the dry rub generously onto the ribs. For maximum flavor, allow them to marinate overnight. If you're short on time, proceed to the next step.
- Wrap the ribs really tightly with foil, making sure all the sides are sealed so the juices don't seep out in the oven. Place the ribs on a baking sheet and bake them at 350°F for 60-80 minutes.
- Once the ribs are tender enough, remove them from the foil.
- Apply the BBQ sauce all over the ribs. Fire up your grill and BBQ them on both sides until you get nice grill marks. As you grill, continue to bast the ribs with more BBQ sauce.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!