Looking for a great tasting, easy to make stir fry recipe? You have to have to make this quick stir fry recipe. It is an easy dinner that can be made in no time.
Who doesn’t like stir fry? In our family, we just love, love it! When a friend of mine told me her quick way of making this dish, I was in love with the idea. I told her that the recipe is definitely coming to the website. That is how thebest beef stir fry recipe came to be.
What to Serve with Beef Stir Fry
Stir Fry is a meal in itself. But, if you are a meat and potatoes kinda person, here are a few options:
Variations to the Best Stir Fry
- Vegetables can easily be replaced with any of your favorites or use a steam bag to pop in the microwave to speed the cooking process along.
- You can use any other cut of beef or chicken, we just loved the taste of short ribs in this dish.
- If you have a favorite Teriyaki or Sweet & Sour sauce, go ahead and use it.
Ingredients for Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- Beef Short Ribs
- Olive oil
- Green Onion
- Mr. Yoshida’s Gourmet Sauceor any of your favorite sweet sour sauce
How to Make the Quick Beef Stir Fry
Before you begin cooking, you’ll want to prepare everything so the process is quick and easy. That process includes printing and reading over the recipe, as well as prepping all of your meat and vegetables.
I take a few moments to trim down the beef as needed, and to slice any vegetables that are too large. Set these items aside until you are ready to start cooking the meat.
Cook your beef as directed. Add your vegetables and sauce ingredients as directed before adding back the beef for a final few minutes to meld flavors. Serve over rice, noodles, or by itself.
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the dish.
- Cut the short ribs down so there are two ribs per piece. Brown them in a well-oiled skillet with a bit of salt. Remove them from the skillet and set them aside.
- Add diced carrots into the same skillet and cook them until they turn a light shade of brown. Next, add in the broccoli and asparagus. Stir to combine.
- Add the sauce into the mixture and let it simmer for about 2 minutes. Next, add the beef. Stir everything together.
- Serve the stir fry over rice, noodles, or all on its own. Enjoy!