Bringing another bowl of comfort for you guys in less than one week. We finally have that rainy weather going, this is officially the time our family continuously has soup in a fridge.
This broccoli soup has a creaminess to it and a good health factor, loads of veggies. Great thing is that it just takes minutes to prepare, you can’t have any excuse of not cooking. I hope you guys enjoy it!
Other Broccoli Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 tbsp Better Than Bouillon (chicken or beef)
- 1 Broccoli Head
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- Light Olive Oil for frying
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare ingredients for the soup. Dice broccoli into smaller pieces, grate cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 quarts of water in a pot, add Better than Bullion to it.
- Soften broccoli a bit on a skillet, browning the sides just a little. Remove form the heat, set aside.
- Dice onion into tiny pieces and grate carrot on a large side of the grater. Sautee them together on a skillet, until they are softened and add them into chicken bullion. Let it simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add broccoli into cooking soup, let them simmer for about 10 minutes. You can blend the soup to a pure texture or just mash to leave some texture in the soup.
- Press garlic into the soup. Add whipping cream and cheddar cheese. Stir to combine everything together. Bring it to a simmer and remove form the heat. If necessary, add some salt & pepper for seasoning.
- Soup should be served warm.